BEST BARS IN DALLAS
This is just the beginning....
- •GingermanMean selection of beers on tap. Lowkey and cozy.
- •Bowen houseSmall, trendy and festive. Sort of girly.
- •Wild detectivesThis part coffee shop part bookstore part bar is in one horrible, terrible, no good, very bad word... Hipster. They also serve slices of Emporium Pies 😍
- •Bishop Cider Co.This relatively new establishment brews their own ciders that can be found on tap there or on tap at other local bars. Must try the "catnip".
- •ParliamentDark, romantic atmosphere. Long-ass menu and happy hour prices when it's raining out!
- •Milo'sJankiest dive bar with actual lopsided floors. They have pool tables and pitchers and it is wonderful.
- •The RusticNew, modern huge outdoor/indoor bar . Usually packed around the clock. Stage for frequent live music. Great food. Perfect for day drinking the day away.
- •HG Sply Co.Good restaurant with an even better rooftop bar. It's fun and relaxed. Sidenote: great first date place.
- •Truck yardOne of the best places for when the warm weather rolls in. They have drinks, food trucks, ice cream, picnic tables, cheese steak and a treehouse for goodness sake.
- •Midnight RamblerIn the heart of The Joule Hotel, Midnight Rambler, is a craft cocktail bar. It is chic bar in the basement with bartenders willing to make you custom drinks based on your likings.