JOKES I HAVE MADE ABOUT THE MAN I WILL MARRY
- •Every boy I've dated in the last two years has confidently tried to put my bike on my wall. It still leans. There are holes in my wall. The man who successfully mounts my bike on my wall, he shall be my husband.
- •I had 5 weddings and 1 high school reunion this year, and a goal to make out with a cute boy at each event. The best kisser, he shall be my husband.5/6, by the way.
- •Favorite cardiology fellow. Friendly, goofy, smart. He shall be my husband.
- •Anyone who buys me Hamilton tickets.Please?
- •No husband, travel the world and have a boyfriend in every country.
- •It's still a surprise, you guys!And that's kind of cool.✌🏼️