Already on li.st? Open in app.
Fortunately, I've already watched it, but alas, it's a cycle.
- 1.Pausing and starting an episode over to Shazam the opening songStill not Van Morrison. Actually, it's literally never Van Morrison. No, I promise, it's not Van Morrison.
- 2.Identifying the cars being drivenAnd somehow, one of the two of them owned said car, even though I swear neither of them were ever wealthy growing up.
- 3.Explaining the lesbian subtext between Constance and PeggyBecause Peggy is a naughty girl, dontchaknow?
There's no place like home for the holidays.
- •College friendsDepending on the amount of time it's been since you've seen each other, this can be miserable or magical. Don't talk about your job because they don't care. Talk about college. When they show you their babies, you cannot scoff because by life standards, this is permissible.
- •High school peersFor me, this is the time to really push the fact that, even though I was absolutely terrified of the locker room and didn't hit puberty until last week, I not only own a duvet, but can spell duvet.
- •Town regularsI'M LOOKING AT YOU GAS STATION NANCY. MISSED YOU, GIRL.