10 THINGS I FEEL COMPELLED TO FINISH
I fee like nothing I say here hasn't all ready been said...
- •Scrolling all the way through my list app news feedI don't want to miss anything
- •My slow talking co-worker's sentencesIf I jump in and finish the sentence, maybe we'll conclude our business a little faster.
- •Books for book clubMost of the time
- •LaundryOnce I've started it.
- •Making my way through the entire Hamilton soundtrackI just started listening to it on Sunday I am LOVING it, but it is LONG and I want to stare at the lyrics while I listen. I can't listen and do other things.
- •A bottle of wineIt just seems pointless to not finish it
- •To-do listsNothing gives me more satisfaction.
- •Mowing and edging the grass.To leave this half finished would be an abomination.
- •Any show I start watching on NetflixThis is why I prefer shows with less episodes available for a lower commitment level.
- •Anything, once I've determined it needs to be done.Changing my mind is not something at which I excel.