2016 TELEVISION HALLOWEEN SPECIALS' COSTUMES, RANKED
I love when costume departments for network television shows are allowed to unleash their skills on Halloween episodes.
- 1.Beyoncé, The Real O'NealsFlawless👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
- 2.Sand Witch, Bob's BurgersLove the word play, Tina👏🏽👏🏽
- 3.Britney, The Real O' NealsMade me think "Why have I never thought of this?!?"
- 4.June Cleaver and BeaverPoints given for the clever word play. 👏🏽
- 5.Garfield, a Care Bear and GI Joe, GoldbergsBonus points for these random trick or treaters on Goldbergs in authentic 80s store bought costumes.
- 6.Batman, Robin and Batgirl; Modern FamilyLoved how dashing and heroic they looked throughout the episode.
- 7.The Spice Girls, minus Posh on Fresh Off the BoatPoints for nostalgia.
- 8.Dalton Trumbo, Modern FamilyLoses points for no one knowing who he is; gains points for being large and awkward to maneuver in.
- 9.Audrey 2 from Little Shop of Horrors, GoldbergsToo elaborate. Only possible because you have full-time costumers on staff.