BOOKS I READ IN FEBRUARY 2016
My scale:⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️= loved it, and I'm trying to get other people to read it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️= good; worth reading, ⭐️⭐️= not great, ⭐️=bleh.
- •Year of Yes by Shonda Rimes ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I don't think I can accurately describe how much I loved this book. Shonda Rimes is empowering, hilarious, self-deprecating and talks to you like you're already best friends. I loved it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- •Collected Stories by Katherine Mansfield⭐️⭐️.5Individual stories in the book were great. I felt like it widened my perspective a bit because it isn't what I would normally read. It's just a little overwhelming at 779 pages and 88 short stories. See my full review here: THE COLLECTED STORIES OF KATHERINE MANSFIELD, MY LIST APP BOOK-O-GANZA BOOK
- •An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth ⭐️⭐️⭐️A really compelling and inspiring read. Reads almost like a book on leadership or determination, but set against one Canadian astronaut's experienced in space. Definitely worth the time.
- •My Man Jeeves by PG Wodehouse⭐️⭐️⭐️A humorous collection of stories of man-about-town Bertie Wooster and his brilliant butler Jeeves. Bertie is continuously getting into jams and Jeeves gets him out. Hilarity ensues.
- •Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️If you loved Veronica Mars, you'll love the novels that continue her storyline. This is the second in the series. Now 29 and back in Neptune working as a PI alongside her dad, Veronica investigates a brutal rape and murder with her classic determination, smarts and wry attitude.