BOOKS READ IN FEBRUARY 2017
- •Scrappy Little NobodyAnna Kendrick made me feel like we were best friends. It made me chuckle out loud numerous times. It was all I could ask for.
- •Adulthood is a MythA cute book of cartoons about being an introvert.
- •Introvert DoodlesA funnier book of cartoons about being an extreme introvert. You should read if you have an extreme introvert in your life; it might make you understand them easier.
- •And Then There Were NoneClassic murder mystery that kept me guessing from the beginning to the epilogue. Reminded me a lot of Clue, the movie.
- •Crooked KingdomA fantastic sequel to last month's Six of Crows. I want to be friends with these characters; a member of their gang. Both of these books would make fantastic movies.