CAREERS I HAVE IMAGINED FOR MYSELF
When I'm daydreaming about switching jobs but not feeling qualified for anything. Inspired by @alanafaye
- •Publix produce specialistI think being around such friendly people could do wonders for my attitude.
- •Construction workerIt's like a job that forces you to work out, right? That's what I'm imagining.
- •Long-haul truckerSee the world, or the same four major highways in the Southern U.S., same difference.
- •Stay at home momListen, I have no plans nor prospects for having children, but I feel like every woman wonders at some point if she could do it. If she's capable of giving up a majority of adult interaction and hanging with the next generation all day. Right? Or is that just me?
- •Arby's drive through girlThis was my first job, so at least this is a field I have experience in. (Even if it's been a hot minute.) Plus, they often seem to be hiring.
- •Mindy Kaling's assistantHonestly, I have no idea what this entails. But I'm here for it.
- •Netflix recommendations category developerI can do better than "Movies with an Empowering Female Lead". F that patriarchal bullsh*t.