CONCERTS I'VE ATTENDED, PRESENTED IN ROUGH CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER
At least the ones I can remember.
- •Bryan AdamsMy first. I remember being so impressed that I could see the craters in his face when he came out for a song on the satellite stage near our seats.
- •Long Stem DaisiesA local band that didn't last long, but I still listen to their music.
- •Jump Little ChildrenThis regional band was big in the late 90s. Everyone had seen them at least once.
- •AerosmithI claimed to be a fan to impress a boy. I haven't seen him in 18 years, but that concert we went to made me an Aerosmith fan for life.
- •Spice GirlsMy mom made me take my little sister.
- •Tim McGraw and Faith HillFree tickets. All I really remember is the sea of cowboy hats walking into the arena.
- •Dixie ChicksAt least four times, that I can remember, over the course of 18 years
- •George StraitThey were giving away 8x10 glossies of him. I signed one to my roommate who was a huge George Strait fan "To Glenda, Love, George Strait" and gave it to her. I thought she'd instantly recognize my handwriting but instead she thought I had met him and gotten this signed for her. I felt so bad when I had to tell her the truth, and she was seriously mad at me for awhile.
- •Sequoyah Prep SchoolAnother SC band that I love.
- •Zac Brown BandWent with my boss and another co-worker before ZBB got big.
- •Many, many Christian bands circa 2005-2010 at conferences and retreats.The only names that are coming to mind are David Crowder Band, Shane and Shane, Jeremy Camp.
- •Brandi CarlileShe opened for Vienna Teng once, but I bought her cd and loved it.
- •Vienna TengToo many times to count...seven times that I can remember. I wish she still toured.
- •Taylor SwiftThanks to the generosity of @Cara_duhh I went for free. She was still in high school, and I was the adult chaperone.
- •Billy Joel and Elton John impersonatorsIt was cheap?
- •Kacey MusgravesA great show I went to earlier this year.