Coworkers, ranked by how much I need to scream when I leave for the day.
I don't know what took me so long to write this list when I know the subject matter so well.
- •The coworker who's only problem is that she's really perky all the time.Rating: 0 screams
- •The coworker I have to tip toe around so that his feelings don't get hurt. And when his feelings get hurt he becomes really passive aggressive.Rating 🗣🗣 screams
- •The coworker who is always calling in sick, forcing others to carry her slack.Rating: 🗣🗣 screams
- •The coworker who calls me and says "Hey Jill, it's Jill, tee hee hee" even though I have caller id, and I know it's Jill and she's done this about 100 times and it is no longer funny.Rating: 🗣🗣🗣🗣screams
- •The millions of coworkers who say "I hate to do this to you, but I need this piece in (a short amount of time)"Rating: 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣 screams
- •The coworker who manages the rest of us in a manner that is both micro-management and absentee management at the same time.Rating: 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣 screams
- •The coworker who talks incessantly during meetings, uses way to many "ums" and "likes" and "uhs" and also talks incredibly loudly in the halls.Rating: 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣 screams
- •The coworker who always shouts from her office "I just sent you an email" immediately after emailing me (usually before it has even arrived in my in box)Rating: 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣screams