EASTERS OF THE 80S
In my family, Easter was a little like Christmas in the spring. And for most of the 80s, I was the adorable baby of the family. Here are the essentials to an Easter at the Stuckeys in the 80s.
- •Easter hat
- •Fancy Easter dress and Easter baskets
- •Dying eggs like a BAMF
- •Working the egg tree to yield a lot of chocolate and, even better, coins.
- •Clearly, the egg tree was my favorite.
- •Posing for a family picture with our Easter baskets
- •Posing for a family picture with the egg tree
- •I even posed for family Easter pictures in utero
- •Neighborhood Easter egg hunt featuring my dad as a scary ass bunny