Five Things I'm Passionate About This Week
- 1.HydrangeasHave become obsessed with them to the point that I exclaim to myself whenever I see some while driving around. I bought a bush of my own at the farmer's market, and I hope to goodness I don't kill it.
- 2.Sex and the CityI'm only 15 years behind on this. I've been watching non-stop for two weeks, and I loved it so much. Such an amazing portrait of female friendships.
- 3.Finding time to readLast week, I pulled a classic Jill and had a million of my library holds come in on the same day. This is both a blessing and a curse.
- 4.Publix' Salted Caramel Heath Bar CakeThe only store-bought cake I've ever loved so much I would marry it.
- 5.Being aloneI had a lot of family in town for a long time about a week to two weeks ago. I'm recovering by spending all my free time alone in the dark on my couch, and it is bliss.