FOURTH OF JULY COMPONENTS, RANKED
Partially inspired by the over/under discussion on this week's Great Debates 4th of July spectacular.
- •Hot dogs and cookoutsHands down, my favorite part.
- •SwimmingI could live in a pool in the summer. Just call me pruny fingers.
- •Singing Lee Greenwood's God Bless the USA to myselfI have some choreography for it as well.
- •Watching Independence DayWith the incomparable Bill Pullman
- •Wearing red, white, or blueJust doing my civic duty. Giving the people what they want.
- •FireworksThe epitome of overrated. If you've seen one, you've seen 'em all.
- •Wearing American flagsNo, thank you, sir.
- •WatermelonBleh. Only useful to me if greased and tossed in a pool for a pool party game. I won't be caught dead eating one.