HOW I FEEL AFTER A TRUMP WIN
- •Shocked.At my nation.
- •Embarrassed.For my state.
- •Shame.For my gender.
- •Unsure who to trust.Among my neighbors in my county.
- •Guilty.For not doing more than casting my single vote and talking to a few people.
- •Speechlessness.In the face of Trump supporters posting on social media celebrating and saying things like "she got what she deserved." I'll stay away from Facebook today, but didn't realize Instagram would also be a problem.
- •FearFor my friends who are gay, who have special needs, who have a different skin color or came from another country.