HOW MANY PEOPLE DO WE THINK ARE ACTIVE ON LIST THESE DAYS?
Does it just feel extra small because of the update? Or is it actually smaller than it used to be?
- •My guess is around 100.
- •Waaaaay less than before! 163Suggested by @kate81
- •100-150I think a good indicator is prob the average "likes" BJ gets for the lists he writes latelySuggested by @ameliaville
- •2,513Of the 113,450 who follow Mr Novak.Suggested by @andersun
- •225Suggested by @BWN_7
- •300 tops.Suggested by @amieshmamie
- •Less than 200The new update messed everything up!😢 I'm Android so I still relist everything, but knowing I'll never trend again with no hope of confetti in my future is the definition of sad day.Suggested by @elmospimpingme
- •If it's more than 30, I'm really bad at this! 😊For real though, I'm guessing about 250.Suggested by @NumbahTwo
- •my best guess was 175-200 people based on a quantitative analysis of a few pretty, uhh, high profile accounts.but then i decided to look up Lena Dunham's Trump post from a few days ago & that got 366 likes, so at least that many people 🤓Suggested by @victralala
- •1 person.I'm assuming these are The Price is Right bidding rules.Suggested by @kamina
- •Hard to tell I'm an infrequent lister with few followers and without resists I don't get much action. Interestingly though, today I received a list from the Ohio sewer people and I am not a follower of theirs. Any ideas what's up with that?Suggested by @kathgreen