LISTS I SHOULD'VE WRITTEN AS I READ ALEXANDER HAMILTON'S BIOGRAPHY
If only I had taken better notes...
- •WORDS I HAD TO LOOK UP THE DEFINITIONS FOR WHILE READING ALEXANDER HAMILTON'S BIOGRAPHYSpoiler alert: about one word per page
- •PEOPLE WHO ALEXANDER HAMILTON FEUDED WITHSpoiler alert: everyone except Washington
- •INTERESTING FACTS I LEARNED ABOUT ALEXANDER HAMILTONSpoiler alert: The dude wrote 60,000 pages in his life time....the man was non-stop.
- •NAMES OF ALEXANDER AND ELIZA HAMILTON'S EIGHT CHILDRENSpoiler alert: two were named Phillip.
- •DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HAMILTON THE MUSICAL AND HAMILTON THE BIOGRAPHYSpoiler alert: Angelica was already married before she met Hamilton.
- •ALL OF THE AMAZING THINGS HAMILTON ESTABLISHED FOR AMERICASpoiler alert: The Constitution and about a million legal precedents through the Federalist papers and other writings
- •HOW TO THROW SHADE 1790S STYLESpoiler alert: by writing effusive, anonymous editorials in partisan papers
- •AN EARLY HISTORY OF AMERICAN JOURNALISMSpoiler alert: papers were routinely started just to be able to throw shade at other political parties
- •THE END OF ALEXANDER HAMILTON'S BIOGRAPHYSpoiler alert: he dies.