MEMORABLE FICTIONAL AMERICAN PRESIDENTS, RANKED
I hope this list topic hasn't been done before, but I also didn't search it to find out because I didn't want to know.
- •President Bartlett, played by Martin Sheen on West WingI feel like all of the List App is in agreement on this one. No explanation necessary.
- •President Whitmore, played by Bill Pullman in Independence DayHis speech, which they're playing in the trailers for the new Independence Day movie, still makes me cry. I'd follow him into a hopeless battle against aliens any day.
- •Dave as President Mitchell, played by Kevin Kline in DaveJust a regular guy balancing the budget and taking care of business while romancing the First Lady by basically paying attention to her.
- •Tom KirkmanNot just because he used to be Jack Bauer but because he's fair and measured in his decision making. He carefully weighs his choices and tries not to do extraneous damage.
- •President Marshall, played by Harrison Ford in Air Force OneFour words: "Get off my plane!"
- •President Palmer, played by Dennis Haysbert in 24This guy survived so many attempts on his life, just to be end up doing insurance commercials. But a really great president too.
- •President Shepherd, played by Michael Douglas in The American PresidentHow can you not love a man who sends a girl a ham after their first date? Presidents need love too.
- •President Grant, played by Tony Goldwyn in ScandalI have little to no respect for this man who can't seem to do anything in office except have sex in the Oval Office.
- •President Sleazy McSleazerson, played by Billy Bob Thornton in Love Actually"I fear that this has become a bad relationship; a relationship based on the President taking exactly what he wants and casually ignoring all those things that really matter to, erm... Britain." And stay away from Natalie!
- •Frank UnderwoodHe represents all that is wrong in this world.