MY 2016, A PICTURE FOR EVERY MONTH
Inspired by lots of people and also myself, last year when I published this MY 2015, A PICTURE FOR EVERY MONTH
- •JanuaryMy house in a Southern snow.
- •FebruaryWinter retreat with my favorite teenagers
- •MarchWhen I dyed my own beer green for St Patrick's Day.
- •AprilA picture with my mom and 97-year-old granny. She lives far from us and I only see her about once a year.
- •MayMemorial Day trip to visit my parents and my sister and niece and nephew visited some nearby caverns
- •JuneAmie and I hosted a bangin' wine club in her backyard.
- •JulyReading a huge book on the beach is the best thing about summer.
- •AugustThe best part of August is always my time as a camp counselor at a special camp for kids with Down Syndrome.
- •SeptemberMinutes before our university's State of the University address, for which I did a lot of the prep work.
- •OctoberMy favorite people with which to spend Halloween.
- •NovemberThe family photo shoot I organized went well!
- •DecemberTook my adorable niece and nephew to see Santa.