MY ARRIVING HOME FROM WORK DAILY STRIP
Changing clothes when I get home from work is my favorite part of the day. Basically, I leave a trail of clothes from the living room to my bedroom, usually in this order.
- •Blazer/cardigan tossed aside(If applicable)
- •Bra removed from within the shirt
- •Necklace unfastened and dropped onto the couch(if not already removed in the car)
- •Shoes stepped out of
- •Hair pulled back(When hair is long)
- •The rest I can hold off on removing until I arrive at my closet but change immediately thereafter.