Timehop reminds me that five years ago today I jumped out of airplane on Mother's Day. Best experience ever! (Doing it on Mother's Day, not required or, really, recommended.)
- •@amieshmamie got to join me at the last minute for free!
- •My strategy in the weeks leading up to the jump was to just not think about it. Then the day of, I had nothing but abundant excitement.
- •Amie was slightly more nervous.
- •I loved every second of it.
- •Even when I found it hard to breathe.
- •But really, I loved it.
- •@amieshmamie did not love the free fall as much as she loved the peaceful parachuting part.
- •Best thing I ever did.
- •I could not stop smiling.
- •We were deliriously happy when we were back on the ground. Endorphins are a real thing.
- •An unforgettable day.