NAMES MY PARENTS CONSIDERED FOR THEIR CHILDREN
If you go to my parents' house and pull the 1973 edition baby name book off their bookshelf, you'll find the handwritten pages of names they considered for their children. Including, this gem of a list where my dad attempted to combine his and mom's first and middle names to come up with names for his future children.
- •Don + Judy= Donudy
- •Don + Judy= Juddony
- •Don + Judy= Judyon
- •Don + Judy=JonThis one's actually kind of normal.
- •Don+ Judy=JudAlso not bad. But it's on the list twice. It's not that good.
- •Donald + Judith= Jodith
- •Donald + Judith= Jodald
- •Don + Judy= Donjud
- •Don + Judy= Judidon
- •Judy backwards= Yudy
- •Donald+ Judy= Donaud
- •Then he moved to middle names. Dean+ Ann= Deann
- •Dean + Judy Ann = Duane
- •Dean + Judy= Duean
- •The other side of the paper has more serious name suggestions in my mom's handwriting.Including: Rodney, Jeffrey, Brad, Chad, Doug, Eric, Gregory, Renee, Greta, Jill, Emily, Angela, Nicole, Laura, Lisa.
- •Photographic evidence of Dad's list
- •And Mom's flip side