Our small southern town specializes in street festivals.
- •The booths were pretty much equally divided between home improvement (windows, gutters, etc) and fall craft booths.
- •German nuts!
- •A street walking accordion player.
- •There was also this man walking around in German garb. We were delighted to see him ride away on a motorcycle later.
- •There was a weiner dog race happening later. We didn't stay for it.
- •But we saw a lot of weiner dogs.This was my favorite. A weiner dog in a hot dog costume.
- •Brautwurst and beers.
- •There was a Bavarian band.Photo cred: @Cara_duhh
- •But the song sheet they passed out was questionable.
- •Also, there was this woodworking booth that carved old man faces into everything!Here are some walking sticks with old man faces.
- •Bonus! We ran into @KristyTolley and her fam!