QUOTES FROM BRIDGET JONES DIARY THAT I SAY TO MYSELF AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK.
- •Resolution number one: Obviously will lose twenty pounds.
- •Number two: Always put last night's panties in the laundry basket.
- •The only thing worse than smug married couples. Lots of smug married couples.
- •Shut up, please. I am busy and important.
- •Have sneaking suspicion, am something of a genius in the kitchen as well
- •A strange creature from a time when pickles on toothpicks were the height of sophistication.
- •You fanny about with the press releases.