Reasons Why I Love My Oil Change Place
I've been a customer for 19 years. There are reasons.
- •The same guy has worked the front desk all day, everyday for 19 years (or more).
- •He knows my name and what car I drive.He smiles when I walk in and says "Hey, Ms. Stuckey!" every time. For a while I thought he had a crush on me but eventually I realized he's just nice with good customer service skills.
- •I can walk to work from the place. It's about six blocks.I drop it off in the morning and walk to work. I work all day and then walk back. It's one of the many secrets to my success as an independent female.
- •They are honest.It's hard to explain how I know this, but through some past experiences, I do.
- •They don't charge for tire rotations or alignment checks for regular customers.i.e. Me.
- •When I casually told them I was shopping around for a new car a few years ago they asked me to bring the one I wanted by so they could check it out for me before I bought it.No charge.