STUFFED ANIMALS AND DOLLS OF MY CHILDHOOD
I had to get in the attic this weekend, so I got to take a trip down memory lane with my old toys that are up there. This is the first of a two-part series.
- •Twin cabbage patch kids and their assorted outfitsI was a #blessed 80s kid.
- •Care BearsHe is just one of many.
- •Garfield hand puppetHe is well loved.
- •Mama Baby, my first dollI named her.
- •My name pillows, made by my mom.I seem to have misplaced the best letter.
- •A Heart-to-Heart bearIf you hug her, you can feel her heart beat. Or at least you could thirty years ago.
- •Rosie O'DonellThis was given to me when I was a teenager because I was such a huge fan of her daytime talk show. The doll used to make funny quips when I got it 20 years ago.