The Increasing Escalation of a Cold Call Salesperson's Attempts to Get Me to Respond
I hope none of you are the type of salespeople that have to cold call people with relentless abandon. If you are, I hope you'll forgive me for continuing to ignore this person.
- •First emailIf she's contacted me before, I don't remember it. Also, I'm not involved with PR at all, and my title does not in anyway indicate that I am. I get so many emails each day that when one comes like this that requires no action on my part and a one second skim read, I delete and move on.
- •Second emailEmails do get buried, unless I deleted them like I did yours.
- •Third emailSo, I'm not responding to your emails and you think a quick call is the solution?
- •Fourth email
- •Fourth Email, part 2I give you points for your creativity, but actually engaging with you scares the shit out of me.
- •PS I checked with the actual PR people to see if they were also getting these emails, and they are.