THE TIME I BELIEVED MY SISTER'S LIE
- •We were at our neighborhood playground.
- •I was roughly 5-6 years old.
- •She said to me, with a confidence only older sisters seem to have, "You know we were supposed to be twins, you just took a long time coming out."
- •I felt really guilty for messing up the specialness of twins that could've been.
- •She is 7.5 years older than me.
- •We have a brother who was born in between the two of us.
- •This resided in my subconscious for years until I thought about it rationally and realized it was not true.
- •I'll never forget that she tricked me this way.