THINGS FOR WHICH I THINK YOU ARE JUDGING ME
- •My items on the conveyor belt at the grocery storeYes, I know the healthier items are cancelled out by the chocolate, the Diet Coke and the sausage breakfast biscuits. Thanks.
- •Take out for oneYes, this large pizza is just for me.
- •Being singleI don't need your pity.
- •Calling in sickIf you really knew me, you'd know that if I call in sick, I'm really sick.
- •Drinking alcohol when you're not drinking alcoholThe paranoia of this one is probably heightened by the drinking, tbh.
- •Singing off-keyThis is a near constant if you're going to spend any time around me, so you might as well get used to it.
- •Listening to too much country musicI know it's not cool. But I like it.
- •Reading too muchI happen to think I spend my free time well.
- •Watching too much tvOkay, this one is maybe a real problem.