THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
This is not meant to be a pity party. Just some observations about why I am the worst. And maybe some things to work on. To balance out the negativity here, I'll start working on a list of things I do like about being me.
- •I focus on the negatives in people.
- •One of my ears is lower than the other so my glasses are never straight.
- •My shoulders are also uneven.
- •I care too much about what people think and worry about their judgment.
- •I am a light sleeper.
- •My corneas are too thin so I can't have laser eye surgery so I'll be wearing glasses, and therefore practically blind whenever I swim or get out of the shower or wake up, for the rest of my life.
- •I have an unhealthy relationship with food, and therefore struggle continuously with my weight.
- •I'm such a type-A planner that I lapse into seriously bad moods when schedules are changed.
- •I focus way too much on what is good for me rather than what is good for others.
- •I push people away to keep from getting hurt or disappointed.
- •I don't clean my bathroom often enough.
- •I have the worst memory.