THINGS I HAD TO REMEMBER TO PACK FOR MY TRIP THIS WEEKEND
I usually don't make packing lists when I'm going on a trip anymore. I know what to pack and don't usually forget much. But this weekend @KristyTolley and I are going to cheer for a friend who is running a half marathon and race cheering is a serious business for me. A special packing list is a requirement.
- •WigNot entirely sure why, but my bright pink wig is a must for race days.
- •PostersMy newest one, but I'm taking some old ones too.
- •CowbellsFor maximum cheering volume.
- •Diet CokeBecause races start early.
- •BreakfastsBecause one needs energy for cheering.