THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN OCTOBER
- •Cooler tempsPlease.
- •The return of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
- •Asheville mini-meet up to honor Biz at the Out of the Darkness walkMore info here: BIZ BUDDIEZ: OUT OF THE DARKNESS WALK
- •Buddy WalkThe Buddy Walk's goal is to bring about Down Syndrome Awareness while also raising money. Every year I walk on my niece's team, called Natalie's Ninjas. It's a good day for my family, but I also I get to see a lot of the sweet kids I hung out with at the camp for kids with Down Syndrome that I volunteer with each summer.
- •Trick or treatingWith my nieces and nephew. They love Halloween, and they love how much I love Halloween. We love spending it together.
- •Debuting my Halloween costumeMy costumes are slightly legendary around these parts. This year I'm kicking it up a notch and getting my sister to help me sew a costume. We've already started, and it is a dream. TOP HALLOWEEN COSTUMES