THINGS I USED TO BE WAY INTO
I go big or go home when it comes to hobbies. I get obsessed with stuff for a period of time but I almost always move on. Here's a list of my former and current obsession, chronologically.
- •Cabbage patch dollsPictured: My Halloween costume circa 1984.
- •Baby Sitters ClubHad to save the allowance to get the new book once a month.
- •The Genie from AladdinPictured: a majority of my Genie collection.
- •Braves BaseballPictured: My framed 1996 World Series tickets, one of my most prized possessions.
- •EBayPictured: One of my favorite EBay purchases.
- •RunningPictured: My first race.
- •KaraokeEvery Thursday night for about three years.
- •The OfficePictured: Me and my "celebrity guest" from my Launch Party themed premiere party. I'm wearing my Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race for the Cure t-shirt.
- •Mindy Project and Mindy Kaling*current