THINGS I WANT TO SPEND MY TAX REFUND ON
Because when you work for state government, it's never too early to start dreaming of your tax refund. Unfortunately, there's no way it's going to cover all of this...
- •A new dishwasherMine broke a year ago.
- •New iPhoneI keep trying to tell myself, I do not need it. I do not need it. I do not need it.
- •Lawn care treatmentsCause I am unable to maintain a healthy lawn by myself. And I'm a boring adult.
- •Giving my savings account a small boost.It could use it.
- •My HOA duesIt's better for everyone involved if I pay for the whole year in February so I don't have to think about what a waste it is each time I get a bill for the quarterly dues.
- •Dentist visitIt's not a lot, but it is harsh to pay for a cleaning on a normal monthly budget.
- •Hot air balloon rides for me and my friendBecause bucket list. And because I'm not completely boring.