WE'RE THAT KIND OF FAMILY.
I love us.
- •We laugh loud.
- •We laugh until someone is snorting or peeing.
- •We hug long. We hug hard.
- •We overdecorate for Christmas.
- •We make a considerable amount of fart and/or poop jokes.
- •We get up early.
- •We have appetizer supper for Christmas Eve.
- •We play with grandma's wheelchair/walker when she's not using them.
- •We sing loud.
- •We sing off key.
- •We dance down the hallway when we stay at hotels.
- •We pretend to be embarrassed when our dad is overly friendly to waiters/waitresses.
- •We avoid confrontation.
- •We have the same nose (except Mandy).
- •We're beach people.
- •We're not handy (except Todd).
- •We're fairly crafty.
- •We do the dishes immediately after finishing dinner. We tend to let breakfast dishes linger.