WORST THINGS ABOUT HOLIDAYS WITH KIDS
Ahhh the holidays. The most wonderful time, the season to be jolly, the
- •Waking up at the ass crack of dawn
- •Carting them to 3+ houses to placate family members
- •Listening to other people's ungrateful children complain about their lack of presents (mine can't yet talk)
- •Handling adults who act like ungrateful children when they can't understand why your child might me cranky
- •Your child napping at inconvenient times
- •The sleep schedule that is ruined for my last week off before no longer being a stay at home mom.