Unhappy Animals in Costumes That Have Been My Profile Picture on Slack
At work, we use Slack to chat about work stuff or whatever, and every month, I change my profile photo to a seasonally appropriate dog or cat. My only criteria are that the animal must be wearing something silly and must look unhappy about it.
- •NovemberThis dog was promised turkey and just found out it was a cruel lie.
- •DecemberThis cat is plotting the murder of whoever put these antlers on him.
- •JanuaryThis dog is very cold and accepts her snood as a necessary evil.
- •FebruaryThis pug resents her human for being too cheap to just buy a card.
- •MarchThis dog is sad that you appropriated his culture as an excuse to get drunk.
- •March, part 2This dog is having a birthday and contemplating her own mortality.
- •AprilThis dog's modelling career has left him feeling like he's only valued for his body.
- •MayThis flower wants to make you understand that her feelings are as fragile as her petals.