Things I Do While Waiting in Town for a Meeting
- •Eat dinner
- •Drink wine
- •Click on Facebook posts I usually scroll by
- •Hate the people at this restaurant who over use the word "Miss". As in, "Is everything okay, Miss?" "Can I get you anything else, "Miss?"
- •Realize that I'm nearly complaining about people being too nice
- •Go back to Facebook posts
- •Wonder if I'm old because I still use Facebook
- •Decide I don't care because I just heard, "Can I bring you another glass of wine on the house, Miss?" So nothing else really matters. Even the meeting later.