Already on li.st? Open in app.
In no particular order ... with the coolest thing I've done there.
- 1.OhioHome sweet home
- 2.IndianaVisited Notre Dame
- 3.Michigan2005 Motor City Bowl. Go Zips!
The Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA Championship. On June 22, 2016, the city hosted a parade. An estimated 1.3 million people came to Cleveland for it. It was glorious.
- •What most people don't realize is that parades suck.But *Championship* parades are fantastic.
- •Cleveland has waited 52 years for a championship parade.
- •I bought a special (expensive) hat to wear to the parade.
On June 19, 2016, the Cleveland Cavaliers defeated the Golden State Warriors to capture the city's first professional sports championship in 52 years. This is how my night went.
- •There was a watch party outside of the Q.And anywhere with a tv.
- •We were pumped.
- •THEY WON!Which caused the city to go nuts!
- •World Tour of Beers
- •Kentucky Derby
- •Michelle graduated from UA
Christmas is awesome
- •Standing in my grandparents' kitchen devouring calamari
- •The weatherI think I'm on board with global warming. 60° and sunny in NE Ohio this year.
- •Joking with my uncle at the Christmas Eve dinner tableWe were both in good spirits and enjoyed making fun of ourselves and each other.
Family members are interesting ...
- •When my uncle said, "Ay-rahb."
- •When my grandmother said she saw on Facebook a story where a customer was very offended by a cashier who said, "Merry Christmas," instead of, "Happy Holidays.""It's getting scary." -my grandmother.
- •When my cousins' grandmother received a phone call in the living room and yelled out that everyone socializing were being too loud.
- •A fresh haircut
- •OmeletsFilled with meats, cheeses, and/or veggies.
- •Being recognized by a waiter, waitress, or bartender
- •Michael ScottSteve Carell was a true genius with this role.
- •Ben Wyatt
- •Chandler Bing
- •"Never let a car pass you on the highway. That way you don't have to worry about hitting it."This is my favorite piece of advice that Grandpa Farrell ever gave me.
- •Developed an ulcerUlcers suck. Sometimes they eat holes in your stomach. Don't get one.
- •Waited so long to find an apartmentThe place I found is awesome, but I had to live in my parents' basement for a month. I banged my hand on the ceiling and now I have a scar. The scar reminds me of my mistake.
- •Tried to uncork a beer without knowing how to use a corkscrewI didn't know to use the lever. I pulled a muscle in my chest.