Looking Back on 2015, Perhaps I Shouldn't Have...
- •Developed an ulcerUlcers suck. Sometimes they eat holes in your stomach. Don't get one.
- •Waited so long to find an apartmentThe place I found is awesome, but I had to live in my parents' basement for a month. I banged my hand on the ceiling and now I have a scar. The scar reminds me of my mistake.
- •Tried to uncork a beer without knowing how to use a corkscrewI didn't know to use the lever. I pulled a muscle in my chest.
- •Stayed front and center for Flogging MollyI weighed 135 lbs. soaking wet. I'm not built for punk rock moshing.
- •Expected to enjoy watching the BrownsThey suck.