Things I Really Liked About 12/24 and 12/25
Christmas is awesome
- •Standing in my grandparents' kitchen devouring calamari
- •The weatherI think I'm on board with global warming. 60° and sunny in NE Ohio this year.
- •Joking with my uncle at the Christmas Eve dinner tableWe were both in good spirits and enjoyed making fun of ourselves and each other.
- •Eating six fish and two crustaceans for Christmas Eve dinnerCalamari, tuna, anchovies, salmon, cod, tilapia, crab (cakes), and shrimp.
- •When I went to get a pop and saw that my grandparents had Diet Mountain Dew.
- •Getting dressed for churchAnd I looked good.
- •Sharing shrimp, Doritos, and a cheeseball with the family after church
- •"A Christmas Story"
- •My grandmother crocheted an afghan blanket for meIt's beautiful.
- •Christmas breakfast
- •Giving my parents the Bruce Springsteen tickets that my sister and I bought them.I get to go, too!
- •Playing with my new selfie stickI hated how much I enjoyed it.
- •When my uncle (and ex-boss) told me tripling his gross income required him to hire three people to do my old job
- •Watching the SJP episode of "Billy on the Street"