PICTURES I SEND INSTEAD OF TEXTS
I have a folder on my phone with an arsenal of pictures that often serve as excellent go-to responses when texting my friends. Here are a few examples. Feel free to use (or recommend new ones!)
- •You ready?I send this on a Friday an hour before happy hour, or ten minutes before I call an Uber
- •I just want to eatI recommend sending this image repeatedly when no one in the group chat can decide where to get dinner
- •Compliment my brainExcellent for when someone is trying to shower you with surface level flattery, but real friends should know what I like to hear!
- •Uteruses before duderusesGood for a group chat, especially when a bestie has been wronged by a duderus
- •Haters gonna hateThese two are the cutest haters. If my bestie is complaining about a hater, these guys are a good reminder not to take it too seriously.