IPHONE PHOTOSHOP BASICS (@MEATBALL EDITION)
This is list one of many, but should give you a place to start building from @Meatball
- •Say you're out on the town as a lonely French Fry and decide you could use some friends...
- •Step 1: Download Adobe Photoshop MixThere are lots of great app options, this is just one. Adobe Photoshop Mix by Adobe https://appsto.re/us/2PcX0.i
- •Step 2: Take a selfieLike a boss
- •Step 3: Open the selfie in Photoshop Mix
- •Step 4: Crop the photo as desired
- •Step 5: Use the Cut Out tool to select the parts you want to keep or eraseThere is an add / subtract switch on the left
- •Step 6: Don't forget important parts(Like arms)
- •Step 7: Add a feathered edge so your cut out blends betterPro tip: Hold down Feather to adjust intensity (you want a little as it helps you blend but not a ton or you'll look like a ghost meal)
- •Step 8: Find some super friendsSo many choices...
- •Step 9: add them as a second layer and adjust their size so the proportion looks right(notice how arms are cut off = poorly adjusted)
- •Step 10: Save photo and celebrate mega happy fun times!💥✨🌟🍔🍟🐥🐙⚡️✨💥
- •Bonus tip: To make it look even more legit, take it in to your favorite photo app and add filters.Let the fun begin! 🍾🍾🍾