PROVERBS FOR TODDLERS
Inspired by @jeremyblachman
- •People who live in plastic, little tyke houses should still not throw stones.
- •No child is an island, unless you're playing freeze tag.
- •Birds of a feather, deserved to be chased too.
- •You can't judge a book by its cover.Judge it by its pictures and on whether it has textures or animals in it.
- •The early bird just gets ends up cranky before nap time.
- •You can't make an omelet.Seriously - stay out of the fridge.
- •Cleanliness is next to boringness.
- •Beggars can be choosers.It just takes a certain pitch in your whine
- •Actions speak louder than..."Don't hit your sister, use your words!"
- •Easy come, never let go.Until the other kids are no longer interested
- •One kids trash is another kids fortress.
- •Don't bite the hand that feeds you.Or the ankle, or knee or your dog.
- •All good things must come to an end.I know you're not tired. Please go to sleep anyway.
- •The pen is mightier than the upholstery.Suggested by @carolynparkhurst
- •If wishes were candy, then children would feast.Suggested by @saytrumbo
- •Early to bed and early to rise, makes a kid say "no! I'll sleep when I want!"Suggested by @saytrumbo