Best Brunches in Chicago ☕️🍳
- •Hutch - 3301 N. Clark StreetThe Southern biscuits are heavenly. Mimosas and Bloody Mary's all around. Make reservations for weekends.
- •Yolk - 501 W. Diversel Parkway (also in River North, Streeterville and West Loop)Franchise-y, but a good atmosphere. Delicious seasonal specials, especially for fall.
- •Salt & Pepper Diner - 3537 N. Clark StreetThe go-to hangover cure. Omelettes and waffles are top notch. Good for lunch, too. Great American diner atmosphere.
- •Tweet - 502 N. Sheridan RoadLove the name. Lesbian bar turned brunch place. This place doesn't mess around. No rezzies, cash only, get there early so you don't have to wait.
- •Kingsbury Street Cafe - 1523 Kingsbury StreetLincoln Park bougie. Make reservations otherwise you're screwed. Lemon pancakes are to die for. Brilliant aesthetic.
- •Ann Sather - 909 W. Belmont Avenue (also one on Broadway in East Lakeview)Swedish fare. Only seats full parties. BYOB. Two words: cinnamon rolls.
- •Eggsperience - 35 W. Ontario StreetOnce you get past the part where it feels like a glorified Bob Evans, the food is killer. Excellent coffee too.
- •Jam 'n Honey - 958 W. Webster AvenueCollege place. Cash only. Nutella on the table. Can be expensive but worth the splurge.