Best of May
It's gonna be June.
- •The LobsterSuper pretentious film but I loved it. Will definitely be spawning many thinkpieces about the film's parallels to modern relationships in the future.
- •Lady DynamiteFunny as hell. Maria Bamford is such a mogul, such a brand. She doesn't know what she's doing more than half of the time.
- •Ariana Grande's "Dangerous Woman"Somethin bout this album. Absolutely addictive. Banger after banger.
- •Game of ThronesSuch a typical bro show, but season six has been amazing so far. 🐉👑
- •Grace and FrankieLove the dynamic between Fonda and Tomlin. Such a good #relationshipgoals show
- •Captain America: Civil WarSo mainstream but super good. If you thought Marvel was growing stale pls think again.