THINGS I SAW WHILE TRICK-OR-TREATING IN BRENTWOOD
- •Adam Sandler in basketball shorts (not a costume)
- •Numerous women drinking from wine bottles, comparing cat ears, unaware of their childrens' whereabouts.
- •A ten-year-old dressed like a Dan Tana's waiter. His father kept quietly telling us, "the cocaine is just powdered sugar."
- •A vape pen smoking chauffeur of a Mercedes party bus unloading kids from the Palisades all dressed as Kardashians.
- •Teenagers begging for homes to spike their candy.
- •A couple dressed as OJ and zombie Nicole Brown.
- •A twenty-five foot Bay Cities sandwich.