THINGS OUR DOGS FIND ALARMING
In no particular order. And because "the world around them" is ALMOST right, but not quite.
- •Other dogsThis sometimes includes each other.
- •Vacuum cleanerAlso DustBuster, but not on the same level.
- •My husband reacting to a football game with fantasy ramifications for him.Whether those reactions are positive or negative is irrelevant.
- •DancingJOY?!?! HOW DARE YOU
- •The doorbellAnd the fact that they are not permitted to go rip the doorbell ringer a new one...or at least shrilly freak out directly into his or her face.
- •Standard iPhone noises
- •The time between when they think they should be served dinner and when they are actually served dinner
- •Unexpected signs in the yard
- •Bicyclists, joggers, and families out for a nice stroll through the neighborhood
- •A lack of complete focus on them when they've deemed it to be cuddle timePut that phone down, or prepare to be swatted at, obnoxiously and repeatedly, until eye contact is established.
- •(More to come, I'm sure.)