Messages I've seen in our Neighborhood Watch listserv that have nothing to do with crime prevention
My neighbors seems to think our Neighborhood Watch listserv is a receptacle for every errant thought. Here are the titles of some of the most recent posts, which vastly outnumber posts about actual crime.
- •Cannot wait till it rains!
- •Looking for a nanny
- •Teen car wash
- •Solid wood rocking chair for sale
- •Free kitten!
- •Need a car
- •Looking for a Murphy Wall Bed(Seriously, have none of these people heard of Craigslist?)
- •Drone("Did you lose a drone? It crash landed on my doorstep.")
- •Authentic Michael Kors tan satchel("On sale today only. $40!!!")
- •German students coming to town
- •BOOM! 🎉❗️❗️("Fireworks are starting.")