BEY Z DUETS, RANKED📁🎄
Don't have the energy to finish this commentary but in the spirit of #draftmas
- 1.Crazy in LoveICONIC
- 2.Drunk in LoveNot overrated ugh I'm so sick of y'all
- 3.Déjà VuThe first time I was like DAMN they really are a power couple
- 4.Upgrade UOkay so some of these lyrics are a little cringey but this song still bops and could be a radio hit tomorrow.
- 5.'03 Bonnie & ClydeBracing myself for comment abuse about how low this is, but I don't like it as much as Deja Vu/Upgrade U so that pushed it lower I'm so sorry everyone
- 6.Part II (On the Run)I have few feelings about this one but it's good and I like it. Plus I spent most of the On The Run tour crying tears of joy so it does bring up nice memories
- 7.Lift Offft. Kanye "Third Wheel" West. This one is fine. I don't care about it tho
- 8.HollywoodIn comparison to all their collabs, it's okay
- 9.That's How You Like ItIt's, like, fine.