I love all Kates equally but these are the especially important Kates in my life.
- •Kate MiddletonThis should go without saying. Cannot wait for her to assume her rightful throne as QUEEN KATE. I will buy all her memorabilia. God save the duchess of Cambridge
- •Kate UptonShe was so damn funny in The Other Woman and I admire how she embraces her sexuality without letting it be the only thing that defines her. Also, she helped solidify Kate as a "hot girl name" and all Kates are in her debt.
- •Kate WinsletNo matter what Kate Winslet does for the rest of her life, I will love her unconditionally for Titanic. Also because she is a strong fucking woman and always serves it the fuck up and I feel like she is very warm and motherly in a good (not old) way.
- •Kate MaraShe's always such a badass and I dig her pixie cut so hard. She seems like she'd be a fun friend.
- •"Kate" by Ben Folds Five (http://youtu.be/R7BUG8LOd8A)This is a perfect song
- •yas bitch yasSuggested by @amber
- •Kate BushThere will never be another.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •Kate CramFresh from the island and the best person I have met in college.Suggested by @krista_da
- •Kate McKinnonOH MY GOD HOW THE FUCK DID I FORGET MY SWEET SWEET MCKINNON?????? I'm so ashamed and the only reason I can come up with is that she is so perfect, that all other Kates do not even deserve to be listed next to her. God she is incredible and none of us are worthy
- •Kate BeckinsaleSuggested by @kate81
- •@katemccarthy honestly check her outSuggested by @meg1